Burning the candle at both ends? Does your workout schedule typically include the words "next week"…You have a heart of gold, you're on the FastTrack, AND you're putting your health aside for work.
You're successful because you have a big dose of Super Woman in you. It's time to focus your superpowers on some fitness and fun!
We'll deliver your Pro Tips into your email account ASAP, in the meantime, a few ideas for you...
- What does fitness really mean to you and why you want it. Your "why" needs to be stronger than the pull of the couch or your To-Do list.
- Focus. Create a workout schedule for the entire week. The only thing you need to focus on right now is movement, and the way it makes you feel...Amazing & Inspired!
- Find your fitness tribe or accountability group that will give you that push you need.
You've got this!
I've been there. Doing it all, juggling my business, my family, caring for my ailing mom, renovating our house, and volunteering on the side. What I gave up in my world were my exercise and self-care, I thought I could always get that back later. After everything else was handled.
The truth is, every year it gets just a tad bit harder to get your body back in shape, your health in focus. Here's the thing I learned, if we don't take care of ourselves, we can't take care of anything else. Our business. Our family. Our wealth. They won't happen. Now that you're here I would love to show you what worked for me and for all my friends who I unapologetically badgered until they started stepping up their wellness game too. Fitness is a long game, and together we are unstoppable.
Join me for the Fit, Free & Fabulous Fitness Storm:
- 4 Weeks of coaching via Facebook Live
Guiding you in making the right decisions around exercises, your workout schedule, food, and staying on track.
- 4 Weekly Live Q&A's
Bring your questions, and I'll bring answers
- Fit Is Freedom Formula Guidebook
No need to think, just do the super quick homework, no-fluff schedule, and log what you achieve.
- Friends, accountability & action
You've got a buddy, & they have your back.
- No time? No problem. You'll learn to fit fitness into your day.
- How good can FREE be? I'm on a mission, and I promise to give you my all.
- Is there a sales pitch? At the end of the 4 weeks, if you are interested, you can keep going with the paid course, but no hard sell!
- 4-weeks isn't much time. A lifetime can change in a moment, your
- Fitness can change in 4-weeks, I promise!
You'll come away knowing how good life feel, and you'll never have to choose between health and wealth again.