This week’s Fit is Freedom Podcast is all about YOU! We’re going to be diving into how to make a very specific workout and fitness plan that is tailor made to you! Whether you want to achieve a certain level of fitness or have a specific goal in mind, you can find something that works for you.
While we’ll dive into all areas of tailoring your workout to your fitness goals, there are three things that everyone will need. And these three things are…
- Strength Training
Join me as I dive into all of the ways that you can think deeply about your goals and aspirations, and make a plan that is a perfect fit for you and your lifestyle!
Listen to the full podcast episode below!
- “Help! I Feel Like I’m Always Starting Over!” – Episode 210
- Be Your Best Self: Gold Habits from an Olympic Gold Medalist – Episode 209
- The Real Reasons You Don’t Have a Workout Plan You Can Stick to – Episode 208
- How to make a workout plan, that works for you! – Episode 207
- How to Overcome Self Doubt – Episode 206
Are you a subscriber to the Fit is Freedom Podcast? Thank you! If not, subscribe so you never miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. From the Podcasts app, just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!