This week on the Fit is Freedom Podcast, I share my new list of my favorite books to get me in the right mindset to reach my fitness goals.
Are you searching for the perfect Christmas gift for the fitness-lover in your life? Or, maybe you’re just looking for a good, motivational read? No matter your reason for looking for an inspirational new read, this is the episode for you!
Get a FREE 15 Minute Discovery call with Kelly!
Top 9 Fitness and Motivation Books…
- Live your Bucket List by Julia Goodfellow-Smith.
- It’s Never Too Late by Kate Champion
- Becoming a Supple Leopard by Kelly Starrett
- Balance is Power by Jim Klopman
- The Fitness Mindset by Brian Keane.
- The Blue Zones by Dan Buettner
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Limitless by Jim Kwik
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life by Daniel Amen or any book that he has written!
Listen to the full episode below!
*How to Conquer Your Bucket List Fitness Goals with Julia Goodfellow-Smith
*Movement, Mobility and Feeling Great with Kelly Starrett
Be on the lookout for new podcasts with Kate Champion and Jim Klopman as they’ll be joining me shortly!
Are you a subscriber to the Fit is Freedom Podcast? Thank you! If not, subscribe so you never miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. From the Podcasts app, just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!