Continuing from Episode 1 (De-cluttering), Kelly focuses on how to fill your life with the energy needed to accomplish the most important tasks, as well as how to build a foundation for the fitness goals you wish to achieve. With a firm foundation in place for your new habits, you can more easily find the time and drive to get your body to where you want it to be.
In this episode, we cover what else needs to be cleared away and de-cluttered, the exercise gear you have and need to acquire, and what food tucked away in your fridge best serves your needs.
The Finer Details of This Episode:
- Choosing a dedicated, reusable water bottle or CamelBak rather than disposable water bottles so you’ll always have something sustainable for when you’re on the go.
- The importance of relying on a few staple items of exercise gear.
- For cyclists: make sure that everything is tuned up and in working condition (submit your questions in the comments section if you have any inquiries about what bike and cycling gear will work best for you).
- Focusing on the gear that you’re actually going to use, and making sure it’s all charged up and ready for you to use as you walk out the door.
- Paring down your pantry contents, utensils and cookware lets you focus on a refined, healthy menu rather than falling back on easy junk food.
- Finding guilt-free ways to get rid of the food you don’t want or need.
(Use the Three Piles method from last episode!)
- The benefits of clear containers.
- Use the checklist available below and send in your before and after pics to firstname.lastname@example.org!
“It’s so much easier to manage your exercise and food when you can grab and go knowing that what you’re grabbing is exactly what you need, or what works for you.”
“Here’s to never messing around again trying to find stuff that fits, stuff that looks good, and stuff that works.”
“When you have gear that you like, and it works, you just feel better about your exercise!”
“The truth is that when you de-clutter, it opens up energy, it makes things feel good. You realize you don’t have to compromise or tolerate things that just weren’t working before.”
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do so and not miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added and if you’re not subscribed, you could miss out :). Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!