Unfortunately, life has done its thing and gotten in the way of Kelly’s “Superpower” month. So fittingly, we’re going to revisit an older episode where we discussed how to clear your head and maintain your drive even when life has tried to derail you. To keep ourselves on track and accountable when we really just aren’t feeling it on an off day, it helps to have a solid plan to provide motivation and structure.
In this episode, Kelly discusses the dangers of overwork, how to formulate a plan that keeps you active yet not worn out, and some key techniques for becoming your own best coach.
The Finer Details of This Episode:
– Kelly relates her own difficulties working through fatigue and discomfort.
– The importance of finding a friend you can be accountable with.
– How essential it is to follow through on the promises you’ve made for yourself.
– Turning your wishlist into a workable schedule.
– Download Kelly’s 12-step plan to get back on your feet, and find a partner to keep you accountable at AngelTigerFit.com!
– Register for our latest Fit & Fun Challenge at the Angel Tiger Fit homepage.
“Sometimes we can’t always keep ourselves on track and motivated. Sometimes we need the power of friends and a good plan to get ourselves back on track.”
“I think this is where most of us fall off, when we have a wishlist instead of a schedule.”
The Angel Tiger Fit homepage – https://angeltigerfit.com/
Rock Your “Hell Yes” Goal download – https://kellyhoward.lpages.co/atf-download-get-fit-website/
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do so and not miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added and if you’re not subscribed, you could miss out :). Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!