You might have noticed there wasn’t an episode last week. There’s a very simple reason for that: Kelly forgot to record one! It was an innocent error, but one she ended up fretting over, debating whether to deal directly with the omission or just pretend it didn’t happen. It was in this stressful moment that Kelly’s friends came through for her and showed the support she needs to keep on track with this show from one week to the next, proving that friendship can be a superpower in its own way.
In this episode, Kelly discusses how close friends and the rest of your support group can boost your mood when you really need it and keep you on track when life gets in the way.
The Finer Details of This Episode:
– The avoidant way Kelly first tried dealing with her missed episode, and how her friends and faithful listeners kept her productive.
– The overlooked power of a telephone call, and why texts and email can put too much of a layer between people.
– How Kelly is maintaining her connections to friends for when she really needs it, and how you can too.
– Putting together “line in the sand” plans.
– Why you should write down your plans.
“An accountability partner is like a super friend.”
“One fail on one week led to a win this week.”
Subscribe & Review in iTunes:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do so and not miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added and if you’re not subscribed, you could miss out :). Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!