Her foul-mouthed response to a near-collision on the road made Kelly realize how stressed and overworked she actually was. This got her thinking about which little warning signs in our lives can tell us that we’re working too much. If you suspect you’re burning the candle at both ends and really feeling it, check out the five indicators she’s listed below.
In this episode, Kelly discusses these indicators of overwork and some helpful strategies for working around and pushing back against them.
The Finer Details of This Episode:
– Reducing irritability by cutting out or reducing some of your stressors.
– Distinguishing between “good” and “bad” pain and how a sedentary lifestyle encourages the latter.
– The kinds of activities and routines that can cause forgetfulness.
– Reducing fatigue through a better diet (and cutting back on drinking).
– Recognizing when chronic fatigue is holding back your productivity.
“When you’re fit, you have freedom.”
“Step away from the computer and go outside.”
“Give yourself the day off; work is always going to be there tomorrow.”
Lumosity – https://www.lumosity.com/en/
Nitric Oxide Dump Exercise – https://www.mercola.com/calendar/2018/fitness.htm
Subscribe & Review in iTunes:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do so and not miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added, and if you’re not subscribed, you could miss out :). Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!