Raquel Barrios is a fitness trainer and certified CHEK holistic health coach based out of California, where she lives with her husband, son and dog. She has been helping her clients step into their fierce, authentic selves for over 20 years. Through her coaching, she aims to foster a new generation of badass, capable women who embrace their imperfections and stay true to themselves.
In this episode, Raquel urges you to embrace being “flawesome,” helps you find an equilibrium between being helpful and being a doormat, and sells us on her Authentic Health program.
The Finer Details of This Episode:
– The topic of Raquel’s latest workshop.
– What it means to live as your authentic self and be “flawesome.”
– How being an ardent people-pleaser can lead to living an inauthentic life.
– Finding a healthy balance between helping others out and letting them take advantage of you.
– Why it’s so important to be picky about what requests you say “yes” and “no” to.
– Raquel walks us through her Authentic Health program and suggests ways you can connect to your joy.
– Check out the 9 Ways to Shine Bright Today on Raquel’s homepage!
“When you are living in that fierce, authentic self in that power, purpose and passion, then you can live your best life.”
“It takes courage to really show up as yourself because that means you have to accept the good and the bad.”
“We’re all flawesome—we’re awesome but we have flaws.”
“So when you really understand what you want and you have that ideal life plan out there then you will understand how to fill your time and life.”
“We wake up every day and we choose to be happy.”
“Life is complicated, and we forget about the simple steps that we can take to improve our lives.”
Raquel Barrios homepage – http://raquelbarrios.com/
The Angel Tiger Fit homepage – https://angeltigerfit.com/
Podigy – https://podigy.co/
Subscribe & Review in iTunes:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do so and not miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added and if you’re not subscribed, you could miss out :). Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!