Kelly is on vacation, and while she is getting in your standard rest and relaxation (plus podcast recording), she’s also making a point of staying active through kayaking. That’s because she knows consistency is key to staying on top of your fitness goals. Even when life gets in the way of our fitness, it’s good to step back and examine what’s preventing us from sticking to our routine every day.
In this episode, Kelly discusses how you can make your fitness regimen easier to stick to day in and day out, and explains how you can jump back from a lengthy break.
The Finer Details of This Episode:
– How taking a bunch of little steps toward your goal is both more manageable and less daunting than taking a few big ones.
– Making repetition the key to honing your confidence.
– The easy solution for missing a day of training and what you can do to get yourself back on track after missing a week or more.
– Looking into the real reason why we might miss out on exercise.
– How you can get on the mailing list for Kelly’s upcoming August program!
“Better consistent than not at all.”
“The small steps are gonna get you to the big stuff.”
“What is this next week gonna bring to you that you can do differently, that’s gonna get you where you want to go.”
Sign up to Kelly’s mailing list at the Fit Is Freedom homepage (https://fitisfreedom.com/)!
Podigy – https://podigy.co/
Subscribe & Review in iTunes:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do so and not miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added, and if you’re not subscribed, you could miss out :). Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!