It’s a brand new year, and Kelly is kicking things off with a “superpower” month, focusing on how managing different aspects of our life can vastly improve our day-to-day enjoyment. While we will examine friends, habits and weights in the near future, this week we’re going to focus on something that can take up approximately a third of each day: sleep!
In this first episode of 2019, Kelly lists her 10 top tips for not only falling asleep but staying asleep, ensuring you reach that much-needed REM state and feeling refreshed the next day.
Kelly has also complied her Top 10 tips for a great nights sleep into a handy guide. You can get your ‘Tips for A Nighty Night’ guide right here.
The Finer Details of This Episode:
– Tip 1: don’t use an alarm clock unless you really have to.
– Tip 2: make your bedroom as dark as possible.
– Tip 3: use earplugs or a white/pink noise machine to muffle any unwanted background noise.
– Tip 4: keep your room cool at night.
– Tip 5: consider a night guard to prevent grinding your teeth.
– Tip 6: minimize caffeine, especially later in the day.
– Tip 7: don’t drink alcohol, at least for a month or two at a time.
– Tip 8: use herbal remedies to improve sleep quality.
– Tip 9: turn off your screens well before bed.
– Tip 10: turn your mind off using “throw-down” books and red light.
– Lastly, be sure to grab your ‘Tips for a Nighty Night’ sleep checklist here at AngelTigerFit.com!
“Getting a good start on the day is one of the best things you can do to make your day and your life shine.”
“A lot of what I do at night is designed to slow my mind down.”
“I know with a pretty good amount of sleep at night I have a really clear brain the next day.”
The Angel Tiger Fit homepage – https://angeltigerfit.com/
Podigy – https://podigy.co/
Subscribe & Review in iTunes:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do so and not miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added and if you’re not subscribed, you could miss out :). Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!