This week’s Fit is Freedom Podcast is all about YOU! We’re going to be diving into how to make a very specific workout and fitness plan that is tailor made to you! Whether you want to achieve a certain level of fitness or have a specific goal in mind, you can find something that works for you.
While we’ll dive into all areas of tailoring your workout to your fitness goals, there are three things that everyone will need. And these three things are…
- Strength Training
Join me as I dive into all of the ways that you can think deeply about your goals and aspirations, and make a plan that is a perfect fit for you and your lifestyle!
Listen to the full podcast episode below!
- Blue Zones Part 2: My unexpected results from the Blue Zones Life Expectancy Quiz! – Episode 221
- Interview with Fitness Nutrition Expert Philip Pape – Episode 220
- Blue Zones Part 1: You Can Create a Blue Zone Lifestyle TODAY! – Episode 219
- Interview with Dr. Peggy Malone: Say YES to Better Health Habits! – Episode 218
- Sugar Freedom – How to Win the Sugar Battle – Episode 217
Are you a subscriber to the Fit is Freedom Podcast? Thank you! If not, subscribe so you never miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. From the Podcasts app, just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!