On this week’s episode of the Fit is Freedom Podcast, learn how to get off the sidelines and take action towards your fitness goals with Lindsey House, dietitian and personal trainer turned accountability coach!
Listen to the full podcast episode below!
- The Mindset of a Champion: Interview with Lesley McShane – Episode 202
- Ask Me Anything: Fitness Mindset, Adventure & the Negative Voice that Pops Up! – Episode 201
- Get Fit with The Habit Guru – Lorrie Mickelson – Episode 200
- Take Action to Get Fit: Interview with Lindsey House, Accountability Coach – Episode 199
- Summer Stars – Mind, Body, Kitchen Author Stacey Crew – Episode 198
Ready for easy Fitness Consistency, Accountability & Community?
we’re on fire…🔥🔥
More About Lindsey House
Lindsey always heard her clients saying, “I know what to do, I just need to do it,” so she made it her personal mission to help individuals take action. While taking action, individuals get to see other exciting results, such as:
- Letting go of the all-or-nothing mentality (overcoming perfectionism)
- Getting off the sidelines in life and feeling energetic enough to participate
- Decreasing joint soreness to enjoy something as big as travel and as small as playing on the floor with grandkids
Lindsey is honored to be invited on her clients’ personal health journeys & be part of the accountability dream team!
Connect with Lindsey
- Lindsey House on Facebook
- Lindsey House Website – Direction Not Perfection
- Lindsey House Direction Not Perfection Podcast
- Lindsey House Direction Not Perfection YouTube Channel
Extra Support & Accountability from Lindsey
- Click HERE to register for your FREE Master Class if you are interested in busting through weight loss plateaus! You will also learn how to turn away from diet mentality and build sustainable results! The class will run August 31st @12:00 EST
- Click HERE to join our FREE Direction Not Perfection Community: Real Weight Loss for Women After 40
- Click HERE to Discover 5 Stress Free Meal Planning Tips to Increase Energy & Lose the Fluff -Without Giving Up Everything You Love Or Feeling Deprived
- Click HERE if you want to be able to watch the podcast on our YouTube Direction Not Perfection Station!
Are you a subscriber to the Fit is Freedom Podcast? Thank you! If not, subscribe so you never miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. From the Podcasts app, just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!