Are there areas of your life that you wish you could improve, but you simply feel like it would be compromising your life and your lifestyle? Well, this week I’m joined by Olympic gold medalist Joe Jacobi whose mission is to help others be their best self WITHOUT compromising their life!
After his 2004 Olympics debut, Joe has dedicated his life, through his book and being a high performance coach helping people reach their potential. On the podcast, we discuss all the ways we can set ourselves up for success.
In this episode, we’ll be addressing:
- Setting up the night before
- Eliminating distractions
- The importance of finding what’s in your way
- Making small adjustments to change your life
Listen to the Full Episode Below!
- Blue Zones Part 2: My unexpected results from the Blue Zones Life Expectancy Quiz! – Episode 221
- Interview with Fitness Nutrition Expert Philip Pape – Episode 220
- Blue Zones Part 1: You Can Create a Blue Zone Lifestyle TODAY! – Episode 219
- Interview with Dr. Peggy Malone: Say YES to Better Health Habits! – Episode 218
- Sugar Freedom – How to Win the Sugar Battle – Episode 217
One of the things I love about Joe (as you’ll see in the interview) is his approach to fitness and well-being. It’s not a DO or DIE approach. It’s a realistic look at our goals, assessing where we are, improving step by step while giving grace along the way.
Ready for easy Fitness Consistency, Accountability & Community?
we’re on fire…🔥🔥
Are you a subscriber to the Fit is Freedom Podcast? Thank you! If not, subscribe so you never miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!