We’re celebrating our 100th episode with some fantastic returning guests! They’ll all be giving you their expert tips on how to get motivated during the new year.
When I first turned on my microphone to record episode 1 of the Fit is Freedom podcast, never in my wildest dreams did I think we’d hit 100 episodes! Should I admit that?
Probably not, but the truth was those first episodes were epically hard for me. I’ll never admit that I wrote out every word, printed out the scripts, and then practiced 3 4 5 times and still stopped mid-way through for a long walk and some tears. Did I admit that? Not a shining moment, but beginning a podcast was more challenging than I expected.
Today, we hit 100 episodes, and there’s a celebration going on!
There’s nothing better than learning from the best of the best!
To celebrate, we invited back some of our first guests, amazing, gold-standard stars.
We asked each of these guests to share their top tip(s) for getting, and staying, motivated in the face of difficulties; here’s who you’ll hear from today:
- Lorrie Mickelson: Yoga & Pilates Teacher, Wellness Coach and the HabitGuru behind the amazing HabitGuru365 and so much more.
- Joe Jacobi: Olympic Gold Medalist, Performance Coach, and author of Sunday Morning Joe. Coaching on how to perform your best at what matters most, without compromising your life.
- Lisa Hisscock: Health and Fitness Coach. Behavior Change Specialist. Helping mid-lifers reclaim their health one habit at a time.
- Ricki Heller: Food coach extraordinaire, who shows us how easy & delicious it can be to eat healthy for LIFE. Sugarfree Glutenfree Eggfree Dairy-free, tasty recipes included.
- Tara Wagner: The creator of the Breakthrough Boss®, and coach for self-employed women ready for more, helps identify and overcome habits, mindsets, and approaches that are holding you back, life gets simpler.
- Allison Boyle: THE backpacking coach for women ready to kick their crippling fears to the curb…and become self-sufficient & strong through backpacking outdoors.
Ensure you follow these experts; there’s nothing better than learning from the best of the best!
Ramp up your Motivation with Kelly’s
Motivation Multiplier Method
Subscribe & Review in iTunes:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do so and not miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added, and if you’re not subscribed, you could miss out :). Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!