It Happens to Us All. You Need a Fitness Reset
Something slowed you down or you got off track. We’d all love to believe that our fitness is a straight line, but the reality is that we are always course-correcting in life.
> You’ve been traveling
> You had an injury
> A family member has been ill
> New (insert your) job, house, relationship, dog…
> The heat (or cold) outside has you staying in and slowing down
The thing is, life happens. When it does, our routines suffer. And, when our practices start slipping, our minds can go straight to worry mode!
“Am I going to lose all the fitness I’ve gained these last three months?”
“Is the weight I’ve lost going to come back?”
Listen to the full podcast episode below!
- A Completely NEW Way to Train for Your Fitness – Episode 160
- You’re Invited to the FUN~40 Fitness Group! – Episode 159
- How to hit the RE-START Button for Your Fitness – Episode 158
- How Intermittent Fasting and Pilates Makes You Lean & Strong: Interview with Heike Yates – Episode 157
- Why Starting Small is Starting Smart When Setting Goals: Interview with Jane Hogan – Episode 156
Ready for easy Fitness Consistency, Accountability & Community?
we’re on fire…🔥🔥
What to do if You’ve Gotten Off Track With Your Fitness?
If you’re having trouble getting restarted, no matter the reason, do these three quick things as MANY times as you need to!
- Stop the worry and the mind chatter. Take a deep breath. Trust yourself.
- Ask yourself one question: If it was easy, what would I do today to get moving? (easy is the key word here, we’re not looking for a life plan, these are the smallest, most straightforward steps you can take. Actions like the MDM we discussed last week, scheduling your week, planning ahead, and going for a walk. )
- Schedule an activity in the next two days. Call a friend for a hike, book a class at your gym, or find a local group that plays tennis or pickleball. What would be fun and get you moving?
You Can Do It!
Action is the antidote. Remember, a body in motion stays in motion. Time to get moving in any manner that makes you happy!
Are you a subscriber to the Fit is Freedom Podcast? Thank you! If not, subscribe so you never miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. From the Podcasts app, just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!