This is an incredibly special episode of the Fit is Freedom Podcast as I share some very exciting news! Spoiler alert: I am writing a book!
Not only am I writing a book, but in this very podcast, I will be reading my first chapter titled, “The View From the Top of the Mountain,” in which I share about women coming together on a journey.
I can’t wait to share more, and I am very excited for you to give this a listen!
Listen to the full podcast episode below!
- The Mindset of a Champion: Interview with Lesley McShane – Episode 202
- Ask Me Anything: Fitness Mindset, Adventure & the Negative Voice that Pops Up! – Episode 201
- Get Fit with The Habit Guru – Lorrie Mickelson – Episode 200
- Take Action to Get Fit: Interview with Lindsey House, Accountability Coach – Episode 199
- Summer Stars – Mind, Body, Kitchen Author Stacey Crew – Episode 198
Ready for easy Fitness Consistency, Accountability & Community?
we’re on fire…🔥🔥
Are you a subscriber to the Fit is Freedom Podcast? Thank you! If not, subscribe so you never miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. From the Podcasts app, just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!