With the Fit is Freedom program, what can you really accomplish in just 8 short weeks? Well, you’d be surprised!
Today on the Fit is Freedom podcast, we are joined by my good friend and client Jenny Fitzpatrick. Jenny is an adventurous, cancer surviving super mom who could’ve let life’s obstacles get in her way!
Join me as I interview Jenny about her personal story and experience with Fit is Freedom!
- Blue Zones Part 2: My unexpected results from the Blue Zones Life Expectancy Quiz! – Episode 221
- Interview with Fitness Nutrition Expert Philip Pape – Episode 220
- Blue Zones Part 1: You Can Create a Blue Zone Lifestyle TODAY! – Episode 219
- Interview with Dr. Peggy Malone: Say YES to Better Health Habits! – Episode 218
- Sugar Freedom – How to Win the Sugar Battle – Episode 217
Among other things, we share the importance of…
- Finding a good balance between diet and exercise
- Keeping perspective on your goals
Get some motivation, give this a listen, and you never know where you may be 8 weeks from today!
Ready for easy Fitness Consistency, Accountability & Community?
we’re on fire…🔥🔥
Are you a subscriber to the Fit is Freedom Podcast? Thank you! If not, subscribe so you never miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. From the Podcasts app, just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!