Kelly and Kate Champion have health and fitness conversations about clients, the new year, and the new and exciting opportunity they are planning in March! The inaugural episode of Kelly and Kate. This will be a recurring segment where they plan to join their communities for a monthly podcast special.
Listen to the full podcast episode below!
Or Watch the Video on YouTube!
- Blue Zones Part 2: My unexpected results from the Blue Zones Life Expectancy Quiz! – Episode 221
- Interview with Fitness Nutrition Expert Philip Pape – Episode 220
- Blue Zones Part 1: You Can Create a Blue Zone Lifestyle TODAY! – Episode 219
- Interview with Dr. Peggy Malone: Say YES to Better Health Habits! – Episode 218
- Sugar Freedom – How to Win the Sugar Battle – Episode 217
All About Kate Champion
Like so many others, Kate didn’t find fitness and adventure until later in her life. She started backpacking at 55, she became an author at 57, and started her very own podcast at 60! She is an inspiring mental health professional who dedicates her time to bridging the gap between fitness and the great outdoors and mental health.
Connect with Kate Champion
- More Kelly and Kate Episodes
- Kate Champion Website
- Kate Champion Author on Facebook
- Kate Champion Living Big Mindfully Facebook Community
- Kate Champion on Instagram
- Kate Champion Podcast
Ready for easy Fitness Consistency, Accountability & Community?
we’re on fire…🔥🔥
New Year, New You?
New Year, New Opportunity!
Tips for a New Year
If you are wanting a little activity to get your mind right on the new year, take a few minutes, grab a piece of paper and a pencil, and follow along…
Are you a subscriber to the Fit is Freedom Podcast? Thank you! If not, subscribe so you never miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. From the Podcasts app, just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!