This week on the Fit is Freedom Podcast, I’m sharing an episode from another podcast where I was interviewed! Listen to my mini crash course on fitness consistency, or read the show notes below!
Listen to the full podcast episode below!
- “Help! I Feel Like I’m Always Starting Over!” – Episode 210
- Be Your Best Self: Gold Habits from an Olympic Gold Medalist – Episode 209
- The Real Reasons You Don’t Have a Workout Plan You Can Stick to – Episode 208
- How to make a workout plan, that works for you! – Episode 207
- How to Overcome Self Doubt – Episode 206
Ready for easy Fitness Consistency, Accountability & Community?
we’re on fire…🔥🔥
Show Notes from “Living Big Mindfully” Podcast Interview
In today’s episode of Living Big Mindfully, I chatted with Kelly Howard. Kelly is the Fitness Consistency Expert with a Touch of Adventure, podcaster, author, and adventurer who believes that when we feel strong, confident, and empowered, we can do anything!
Need a mini crash course in consistency? Kelly’s got you covered… everything from starting small and getting unstuck to staying motivated for the long haul. Then we take a deep dive into the importance of living well, creating a sustainable health-span, and using audacious adventures as a tool for lifelong learning, joy, and personal growth.
Kelly talks about the importance of finding community and candidly shares some of her personal struggles.
Make sure you stay tuned to Kelly’s actionable tips, strategies, and sage advice to help you get moving!
Remember, follow, review, & share the show – new episodes every Tuesday!
Until next time…
– Kate x
Connect with Kate Champion
- Kate Champion Website
- Kate Champion Author on Facebook
- Kate Champion Living Big Mindfully Facebook Community
- Kate Champion on Instagram
- Kate Champion Podcast
Other helpful resources
- Back of the Pack Athlete Facebook Group
- Book by Kate Champion: Never Too Late: Inspiration, Motivation, and Sage Advice from 7 Later-in-Life Athletes
- Book by Kate Champion: You Are Limitless: Anxiety, Grief, Trauma, Addiction – 7 Inspiring Stories of Hope & Healing
- Free Hiking Pocket Guide by Kate Champion
Are you a subscriber to the Fit is Freedom Podcast? Thank you! If not, subscribe so you never miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. From the Podcasts app, just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!